Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Babies Love Baked Goods

Welcome to my new blog!

I've found that while my infant twins nap, I tend to bake. While this probably explains why I haven't lost an ounce of baby weight in the 9 months since their birth, it does present me with a fun adventure each day. And now that they are eating solid foods, they get to enjoy my baked goods, too! So far, they've not met a muffin, pancake, or waffle they haven't loved, hence the name "Babies Love Baked Goods."

I can't take credit for any recipes I ever make, but I do have a LONG list of web sites to borrow recipes from. So, as I navigate through this new blog, I will publish links to my favorite web sites and recipes. Maybe this will help me be more organized. Maybe.

B&H are extraordinary nappers. I hope they continue to nap for the rest of their infancy and into their toddlerhood. Otherwise, I won't be able to bake!

I'm working on my first post now - muffin mania!

Hope you enjoy it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment